Who we are
Bringing together two of the world's leaders in passenger transportation, Transdev responds to the growing desire for better, simpler travel for today's mobile citizen. With its geographic coverage, expertise and service offerings, Transdev delivers a unique response. Globally Transdev has 83,000 employees in 20 countries who intimately understand the local communities they serve. An international profile and a complementary expertise give it a capacity to imagine the most innovative solutions and deliver customised responses. An extensive experience in blending public and private interests enables us to find answers that simultaneously meet the needs of communities and individuals.
- € 6.6 billion in revenue in 2014
- 83,000 employees in 20 countries
- 5 continents
- 41,000 vehicles
- 13 transport modes
- 22 light rail networks
What we offer
- For passengers, we offer innovative solutions for dependable, sustainable mobility that deliver a personalised, simple and pleasant travel experience.
- To clients, we deliver well-integrated, high quality mobility solutions that add value for cities and regions.
- The employer of choice for employees.
- A trusted partner for clients.
- An innovator, focused on the needs of tomorrow's traveller... today.
- A commitment delivered by 83,000 dedicated employees around the world.
Ambitious and ideally positioned to compete successfully worldwide, we possess global R&D resources, cutting-edge technologies and strong financial stability. Confident in our ability to consistently deliver high-quality performance, respectful of human and environmental values, with people at the heart of our business.
Transdev in the UK
The UK is a key market for Transdev as it develops globally.
In North and West Yorkshire and Lancashire, Transdev owns the Blazefield Group which provides high quality bus services through its six subsidiary companies.
Transdev also owns greentomatocars, the operator of London's leading environmentally friendly private hire (passenger car) company which focuses on excellent customer service and a sustainable business model.
For more information about the Transdev Group please see:
11 April 2015
Transdev Blazefield - Yorkshire Coastliner Update
Transdev Blazefield - Yorkshire Coastliner Update 11/04/15 We can confirm that a Yorkshire Coastliner bus was involved in a collision on the A64 at Flaxton, to the east of York.
10 February 2015
Transdev wins the contract for automatic transportation systems at Paris Charles de Gaulle
Transdev has won the tender launched by Aéroports de Paris for two lines of the automatic metro at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, carrying more than 10 million passengers per year.